Wednesday, September 3, 2008

At Last Modern Slavery 5 Published!


At last, Modern Slavery 5! IIt seems this series has developed quite a following and I am enjoying the correspondence that it has generated! There are a lot of experts out there and they are happily providing advice! The one area where I do not need advice is regarding strap-ons! *smile* One review has been posted! Post your comments! Modern Slavery 5 - available now! (12, 840 words - F+/m)
Still spending a lot of time on A Different Marriage 3 – it’s a story that deserves careful attention and currently trying to decide which way to go. Does it end with part 3 or does it spin into a longer story? Still weighing up the alternatives as I write. Perhaps the characters will decide for themselves *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.