Thursday, August 14, 2008

Her Kinky Side

Finding Chloe.

1.

Chloe belted me on our wedding day or, at least, I should say on our wedding night! Of course, I protested but she was adamant that the chastity belt would enhance our marriage and prevent me from masturbating.
What kind of man allows his wife to capture his cock and control it through a complex and invulnerable chastity belt?
If you had asked me that years ago, I would have said that kind of man was an idiot as well as probably pussy-whipped! Now, I would have to agree with that description, even though I would be labelling myself!
It is a sorry state of affairs and has taught me the invaluable lesson of never underestimating the cruelty of a woman! Especially a woman who has a decidedly kinky side.
Let’s go back to the beginning of this sad and sordid tale.
My name is Barton Smith and I am forty-four years of age. I own and operate successful warehouse complexes in small to medium sized cities, which has made me rather wealthy. Not over the top wealthy, just comfortable.
The business was good – actually ran itself – so there was little effort for good money. I had a spacious house in a salubrious suburb, belonged to the right clubs and drove a Mercedes. If I felt like a vacation, I took one and went wherever I wanted in the world, whenever I liked!
My life was excellent except I was lonely and dreamed of having that special someone who could share what I had and explore the world’s vacation spots together.
I had never married and really never even had a fulltime girlfriend.
Why?
Quite early, I discovered that women didn’t like going into relationships with men shorter than themselves.
I am short and stocky so that handicap cut out a great number of potential female partners.
My communication skills are not great as I become tongue tied around women and often stutter. I’ve been to many therapists and after paying a great deal of money, all that was resolved was that I invariably stutter when I’m stressed. That was a big help, as I already knew that!
Anyway, you can see why some women might shy away from me?
As well as stuttering and being short, I’m also bald and, I suspect, although nothing has ever been said, that my penis is not overly endowed.
As I said, no one has ever said anything but a few surreptitious glances in the locker rooms over the years have convinced me that I am smaller than average.
It didn’t matter as I had no one to make love to.
Yes, I have wealth but money can’t buy self-confidence and self-esteem.
Life was ok but, at the end of the day, I was lonely!
Very lonely!

2.

I don’t know when the idea of enrolling in an online dating service first occurred to me but I found myself whiling away spare hours (and I had plenty of spare time) trawling through the many dating web sites.
One seemed to appeal because the men paid to join but it was free for the women. Consequently, there were large numbers of women available.
I paid the exorbitant fee and set about building my personal page with my details and photograph.
I looked through some of the other pages to gain inspiration and realised that many of the men were gilding the lily with retouched photographs and obviously exaggerated stories.
I decided to tell the truth!
Firstly, I took a few photographs with a digital camera and chose the one that showed the real me! Even though I knew I wouldn’t get any replies, something convinced me to be honest!
If I lie, I told myself, the truth will be revealed sooner or later and women will see me for what I am on the first date and it would be very uncomfortable! No, tell the truth, Barton!
In the vital statistic section on the page, I also told the truth about my height and weight. Even in my biography, I mentioned that I was “challenged by height”! I also mentioned that I owned my own business, house and car.
There were no lies and, satisfied with my integrity, I pushed the button to publish the page.
For weeks, nothing happened and even though I had small hopes at the beginning, those hopes began to fade with each passing day.
Then, I received the first email!
With trembling hands, I read it and was surprised to see it was from a woman named Chloe who was interested in getting together so we would get to know each other.
Of course, I replied that I was also interested and a few hours later, she sent me the web address of her page.
I couldn’t believe it; her photographs were brilliant!
She was a smiling, attractive woman who made no bones about the fact she was thirty-five and previously married.
After chatting online, we decided to meet for coffee.
Although nervous and tongue-tied, the meeting went well and Chloe didn’t even comment or seem to notice when I slipped into a nervous stutter.
The weeks that followed were enjoyable and I was falling under the spell of this voluptuous, happy woman who, even though she was much taller than I, didn’t seem to mind my height.
We kissed a few times. To be truthful, Chloe kissed me and I passively accepted.
Sometimes, I thought she would want me to be more assertive, more of a man and, timidly, I raised that issue.
‘No,’ Chloe said with a smile, ‘I like that about you. Believe me there are enough men with all that macho bullshit! It’s nice to find someone who lets the woman take the lead.’
It was a dream come true although I was nervous about having sex for the first time and Chloe seeing my smaller than average cock.
Size doesn’t matter, I told myself silently but even I knew that was not true.
Chloe surprised me one afternoon when we were walking hand and hand by the river.
‘Darling,’ Chloe said carefully and I looked at her in surprise and, smiling, she added, ‘don’t you like me calling you “darling”?’
‘Very much.’
‘Good. Darling,’ Chloe began again, ‘I think we should be honest about things.’
‘Of course.’
‘I’m looking for a life partner…’
‘So am I!’
Chloe kissed the top of my head and beamed at me.
‘That’s wonderful to hear, darling. However, we must find out if we’re compatible,’ she said as she looked away, ‘sexually.’
My heart turned over.
Was this beguiling creature willing to have sex with me?
Would I be able to perform satisfactorily?
‘Y…yes,’ I stuttered.
Chloe sighed and kept her face from mine.
‘I know this is going to seem so very forward of me, darling,’ she murmured, ‘but I have a fantasy of…of…’
Her face was pink and I stopped, waiting.
After a little silence, I prompted, ‘a fantasy? What kind of fantasy.’
‘You’re a man of the world, I suppose,’ she said.
‘Hardly!’ I laughed. ‘Come on, darling, what do you fantasise about?’
‘I fantasy,’ Chloe said in a rush, ‘about a loving man who loves to…to..’
She faltered and looked at the river. Gently I took her hand.
‘Loves to what?’
‘You’re going to think I’m awful.’
‘No, not at all. Be honest with me, Chloe,’ I said, looking up at her.
Chloe took a deep breath.
‘I want a man who will give me pleasure with…with his mouth.’
She kept staring at the river as my mind rushed through the interior corridors of my brain. My cock moved of its own accord towards rigidity at the thought of licking Chloe’s pussy, of roaming over her voluptuous body and burying may face between her musky thighs.
Chloe turned her big eyes on me and asked softly, ‘you think I’m terrible, don’t you?’
‘No,’ I said excitedly, ‘I want to do that! I would love it!’
‘You…you would?’
Looking back, I can recall a fleeting smile on Chloe’s face but at the time, I just dismissed it, thinking I had imagined that expression.
‘Yes!’ I hugged her and stood on my toes to kiss her. ‘I would love to do that.’
‘But would you really?’ Chloe said, breaking free of my embrace and standing close to the river, arms folded. ‘Or are you just saying that and would you be like other men who begin but then give up expecting to be able to do…to do things?’
It hurt me slightly when she referred to “other” men but I put that behind me.
‘I wouldn’t give up, darling,’ I said softly, ‘I just want to make you happy.’
There was another strange expression in her eyes but only for a few seconds. Again, I dismissed it at the time but looking back, I wonder if that had been an expression of triumph, of her personal victory.
‘Then we should try it,’ Chloe said shyly, ‘if we’re going to be together for a long time.’
My heart leapt and we hugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.