1: Suspicion
1.
Mona and I were married three years before I began to get suspicious.
We were reasonably happy. In the beginning, we were mad for sex and constantly shagged. I just had to tap Mona on the shoulder and she was bending over for me! She was insatiable and I loved it.
What bloke wouldn’t?
Anytime I wanted to make love, my sexy wife was very agreeable!
Then, I began reading Female Domination stories and, imagination tickled, thought we should try some of the FemDom scenarios.
To be honest, I had been thinking about those little scenes for a while but constantly put them to the back of my mind, hiding them out of sight!
For some reason, the idea of submitting to my sexy wife, to playing kinky games really turned me on! It certainly made me tingle with excitement at the thought of submitting!
So, I thought Mona and I had the trust between us necessary to expand our repertoire. She also showed a willingness to try stuff. Now was, so I thought, the time to take those forbidden scenarios out of the dark corners of my mind, dust them off and try them!
I explained to Mona that she could take control, get me to do stuff, even spank me and it would be fun.
‘No,’ Mona said quietly.
‘No?’ I said incredulously. ‘But, you like to try stuff!’
‘Other stuff,’ she said quietly.
‘But, you are ready for anything…’
‘Not that,’ Mona said and that was the end of it.
I tried a few more times to get Mona to discuss trying female domination but she would not hear of it.
We were reasonably happy. In the beginning, we were mad for sex and constantly shagged. I just had to tap Mona on the shoulder and she was bending over for me! She was insatiable and I loved it.
What bloke wouldn’t?
Anytime I wanted to make love, my sexy wife was very agreeable!
Then, I began reading Female Domination stories and, imagination tickled, thought we should try some of the FemDom scenarios.

To be honest, I had been thinking about those little scenes for a while but constantly put them to the back of my mind, hiding them out of sight!
For some reason, the idea of submitting to my sexy wife, to playing kinky games really turned me on! It certainly made me tingle with excitement at the thought of submitting!
So, I thought Mona and I had the trust between us necessary to expand our repertoire. She also showed a willingness to try stuff. Now was, so I thought, the time to take those forbidden scenarios out of the dark corners of my mind, dust them off and try them!
I explained to Mona that she could take control, get me to do stuff, even spank me and it would be fun.
‘No,’ Mona said quietly.
‘No?’ I said incredulously. ‘But, you like to try stuff!’
‘Other stuff,’ she said quietly.
‘But, you are ready for anything…’
‘Not that,’ Mona said and that was the end of it.
I tried a few more times to get Mona to discuss trying female domination but she would not hear of it.
2.
‘Honey,’ I called, ‘are you home?’The house was silent and I walked into the kitchen. It was unusual for Mona not to be home just before dinner and I worriedly looked through the house.
The kitchen showed the usual chaotic signs of Mona cooking so I assumed she had popped out for a moment.
‘Probably next door,’ I murmured, opening the refrigerator.
Mona had become friends with our new next-door neighbour, Greta.
Greta was a blowsy middle-aged woman with platinum blonde hair. Had no idea what she did for a living but the few times I had been to her house, I had noticed that she had everything money could buy!
And, Greta always wore the most expensive fashionable clothes – Mona pointed that out when we first met her – and drove the latest sports car!
There was something else about her as well.
Greta was very confident in everything and had calmness about her as well as a snidely knowing air.
She wasn’t unattractive physically! Big breasts, which she always teasingly displayed in low cut dresses, plump, wobbling arse and long, well carved legs!
She was about seven years older than Mona and I but Greta was one sexy piece!
The back door slammed and Mona almost ran into the kitchen.
‘Was just next door,’ she explained, gasping for breath.
‘What did you do, run back here?’
Mona’s face was pink and her throat was flushed. Her hair was also messy.
As I moved close for the dutiful kiss, Mona gently pushed me away.
‘I have to pee,’ she said quickly and I watched her hurry up the stairs.
When she returned she looked more assured and her hair had been brushed. What was unusual was that Mona had obviously brushed her teeth.
‘You always brush your teeth after you pee?’ I joked.
Mona darted a look at me, a strange look of shame and excitement.
‘Just wanted to freshen up,’ she said, giving me a peck on the cheek and I could smell the fresh mint of the toothpaste.
‘What’s for dinner?’
‘Food,’ Mona said, attempting a weak joke, ‘I always think it’s a good idea to cook food for dinner!’
‘Ha! Very funny!’
‘Not funny, dear,’ she said mildly, ‘just fact!’
‘Would you like a glass of wine?’
Mona looked longingly at the bottle and then shook her head.
‘Ah, no thanks.’
‘Are you sure?’
‘Yes,’ she said, furiously stirring a pot on the stove, ‘I’m trying to lose weight.’
‘All the more for me then.’
‘That doesn’t mean you have to drink the entire bottle…’
‘Yoo hoo!’
Greta’s voice came from the back door and Mona suddenly looked worried.
I swung the door open and Greta smiled up at me.
‘Good evening, Christopher.’
‘Hiya, Greta. Come in.’
‘Just for a mo. Mona left her cardigan at my place.’
Greta showed me the pink cardigan and brushed past me into the kitchen.
‘You left in such a rush, Mona,’ Greta said calmly, ‘you forgot your cardigan.’
‘Uh, thanks,’ Mona said softly, taking the garment from Greta’s outstretched hand.
‘Fancy a glass of wine, Greta?’ I asked.
‘Well, if you’re having one,’ Greta said, glancing at Mona.
‘Mona’s not,’ I explained. ‘She’s trying to lose weight.’
‘What nonsense,’ Greta said with a cheeky smile, ‘she does not need to lose weight, does she, Christopher?’
‘No,’ I agreed, filling another glass. ‘She certainly does not.’
‘I think it’s nice that she has such womanly curves. Don’t you?’
‘Yes, I do.’
Mona flushed and looked down at the pot she was stirring.
‘Where do you think you should lose weight, Mona?’ Greta asked after sipping the wine.
My wife looked uncomfortable and I wondered what was going on.
‘My bum,’ she mumbled. ‘’And thighs…’
‘That’s what all women think,’ Greta chuckled. ‘Women have big bums,’ Greta declared, ‘it’s normal.’
‘Do you?’ I joked and Greta smiled thinly at me.
‘Well, you should know, Christopher, you have looked at my bum often enough!’
Mona glanced at me and I sheepishly murmured, ‘well, I don’t think…’
‘What do you think, Christopher?’ Greta asked, eyes glinting.
‘I…I don’t think anything…’
‘So, you’re completely mindless?’
What was it about this woman that made me feel idiotic?
‘That’s not what I…I said,’ I mumbled, sipping wine.
Greta can be such a bitch when she wants!
‘I’m happy with my bum,’ Greta said, ‘it’s attractive to certain people!’
‘Do you want to stay for dinner, M…Greta,’ Mona mumbled and I looked quizzically at my wife.
Greta looked at me with a strange smile and then drained her glass.
‘No, I must see a man about a cat,’ she said with an arched eyebrow.’
‘A cat?’ I heard myself asking. ‘I didn’t know you were a cat lover?’
‘Oh I am, Christopher,’ Greta said with a laugh. ‘I love little pussies, they’re so cute and needy! Bye, all!’
With a wave, Greta left, the back door slamming behind her and I saw Mona’s face was bright red.
‘Never thought Greta would like cats,’ I said but Mona did not reply, just kept stirring the pot.
3.
That night, I tried to initiate sex but, to my surprise, Mona turned me down, something she had never done before.‘You…you don’t want to make love?’
‘No,’ Mona said quietly, looking at the ceiling.
‘Why not?’
‘I…I don’t feel like it…’
‘This is a first!’
‘Look, Christopher, I just don’t feel like making love tonight!’
Mona kept staring at the ceiling and I fluffed my pillow.
‘Well, how about a blowjob?’
‘No.’
‘Just like that?’
‘Christopher, I told you! I don’t feel like it!’
‘I heard you,’ I sighed. ‘Suppose a handjob is out of the question?’
Mona just rolled over on her side and said nothing more. After a few moments of deafening silence, I switched off the light and rolled over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.