Have sent updates to this story to BDSM Library twice and yet the webmaster has not included the new chapter in the last 2 updates of that site. Have written and asked why but my mails are ignored.
Think I should forget about posting stories on that site any more.
So, A Delicate Balance will be updated here only. (If you haven't read the story, look in Stories - FemDom).
Thursday, May 7, 2009
A Delicate Balance & BDSM Library
Filed Under:
News - All,
News - Femdom,
Stories - All,
Stories - Femdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't pay much attention to the cover. I buy based in the theme (FD, FM, FF, humiliation, etc.). I do enjoy the pics contained in the story but again if the story had none it wouldn't sway me not to buy. Its the content of the story and your's is the best.
ReplyDeleteJackkat
BDSM Library is not my favourite place and many of the stories are very dark for my taste. However, on a chance visit I found "A Delicate Balance Part 1" and was immediately taken by the quality of the writing and the sharpness of the images. I think they had a link to your main website but in any event, that's where I ended up and found a lot more to interest me. I am sure I am not the only person to reach you by this route. I can understand your frustration with the webmaster but if you never post there again, there will be many disappointed followers and others who might never find you at all.
ReplyDeleteTell you what: why not put the BDSML webmaster in a story? That should teach him. New recruit for the Eastern Decameron or perhaps a new victim for Fidelity????
Thank you both. Very nice of you.
ReplyDeleteHow about the "Literotica" website?
ReplyDelete