One of my favourite female domination artist is Namio!
Namio Harukawa, was born in 1932, in Osaka, Japan. During a half century, he has been drawing the sadistic plump beauties that have been distributed via books and the web.
Many of his works have stimulated ideas for some of my stories!
Along with Jim, Namio dominate smy collection and, I believe, I have every drawing.
Allow me to stimulate your imagination! If you appreciate these wonderful drawings and wnat more, just ask!


Namio Harukawa, was born in 1932, in Osaka, Japan. During a half century, he has been drawing the sadistic plump beauties that have been distributed via books and the web.
Many of his works have stimulated ideas for some of my stories!
Along with Jim, Namio dominate smy collection and, I believe, I have every drawing.
Allow me to stimulate your imagination! If you appreciate these wonderful drawings and wnat more, just ask!




Thank you for sharing these, Carmenica. I agree: they are very special.
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking those illustrations, Carmen. The more the better.
ReplyDelete