Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spam!

I am deluged by spam!
Therefore, if you wish to write to me, please make sure you put the title of one of my books in the subject line! That way, I will be able to identify real people!
If I have not replied to your email, it may be because it was lost in the spam tsunami! I apologise and suggest you resend with, as I said, the title of one of my books in the subject line!

And now, for something completely different...

2 comments:

  1. This sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus is just completely brilliant, better even than the sketch about Jean Paul Satre's mother doing her washing in the laundrette. Carmenica, I am delighted to know your sense of humour extends to this. Thanks once more for all you do.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m English! Not to love Monty Python is unpatriotic and one is sent to the Tower of London to feed tourists for punishment! Love all the sketches but in particular, the Cheese and Pet shops still make me laugh!
    Also love the old (very old) Peter Cook and Dud Moore sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.