Have been away for a while and have to admit that I did not even turn my laptop on! Travelled to a wedding – cynical bitch that I am, a good wedding is still a wonderful thing! Yes, yes, I know, hopelessly romantic!
This was a little different as it was the commitment ceremony of two women. It was beautiful because they both worked so hard on the details (everything was meticulously planned), the wedding dress was stylishly elegant and not a floating blancmange, the wedding suit was delightful in pastel pink (almost a dusky salmon) the weather was warm and the white wine chilled to perfection!
Even the music (played by three roguish young men and a startlingly attractive girl singer) was perfect! I think we all danced until dawn and I, unfortunately, lost my shoes. A small price to pay!
Why am I telling you this? It’s my excuse for not writing anything for a week and a half!
Forgive me but will return to Modern Slavery and A Different Marriage tomorrow!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please hurry!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are working on a new book in the A Different Marriage series. That is my favorite series and if you put out a new book each week I would buy it. Can't wait for the new one.
ReplyDelete