What type of stories do you like the most?
What kind of stories would you like me to write?
I am always interested in the viewpoints of readers.
For example, I haven't written a transgender story for a while - does it matter? Should I forget about that genre and focus entirely on FemDom?
Should I write more F/f stories?
Let me know your opinions - love a good debate!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I definitely prefer fem-dom/chastity to transgender. Some feminization and even forced bi is ok but permanent disfunction of the naughty bits takes all the fun out of it for me. Severe metal restraints on the naughty bits turn me on no end however. :)
ReplyDeleteIn terms of specific stories, "Greta in Charge" and "Sentenced to Chastity" are probably my overall favorites. Both the level and the believability of the coercion is about perfect in those two.
I would also kick out that your far future stories tend to need more world development to really feel right. It would be great if you did a big, multi character series about a plausible near future where some form of slavery or indentured servitude was commonplace and accepted. But you would need to really work out and develop the back story to give it the right feel.
You did this in the Alchemy books not in any of your fem-dom stuff really.
I adore your writing and hope you are still enjoying doing it.
The most erotic story I've read so far has been "A Delicate Balance" and I can't wait for the next installment! To me, the forced permanent physical transformation stories that you've written are wonderful and the ultimate power play representing "the paranoia when women rule the world!". LOVE your writing!
ReplyDeleteI too prefer the F/m related stories. Chasity, forced fem,and slavery etc mixed with crossdressing and some humilation. A little bondage also wets my appetite. My fav's to date would include "Birthday Boy", "A Different Marriage" and "Mirror Mirror". Keep them coming Carmenica :-)
ReplyDeletePS Rereading A Different Marriage for the third time.
Femdom and chastity. Never read the transgender stuff. Favorites are Different Marriage, Village Life,Mirror,Mirror and Shared Mistress. I have all of your femdom writings.
ReplyDeleteForget the tg stuff! Stick to the chastity and female domme stores!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of the chastity/femdom/cuckold stories you write (and you write them oh so well). Favorites are Goddess Carly, Henpecked Husband series, Tough Love 3, and many of the short-story collections you used to write.
ReplyDeleteRegardless, you are the best writer out there.
I love your Tg stories and have for many years
ReplyDeleteI hope you will continue to write a few at least.
Nicole
I love your femdom stories where you mix tease denial and chastity. I especially enjoy them from the wife/husband dynamic. Loving Mistress, Goddess Carly, Henpecked Husband...all good examples. I love reading about a couple's journey into experimenting with chastity and where it leads them.
ReplyDeleteToys in the attic was my favorite. More like that one Please!
ReplyDeleteInteresting! For a while there, was considering retiring but not now. However, evaluating where my efforts should be. Only one person likes the TG stories?? Hmmm...Thanks anyway Nicole.
ReplyDeleteKeep the comments coming!
I suspect I'm in a minority but I love both your female dom stories and the TG! My favorite story of all time is Royal Alchemy followed by Dreamsome! I love the Different Marriage series as well. More please!
ReplyDeleteI too love the TG stories. They explore a different erogenous zone. I'm beginning to realize that for me, the quality of the dialogue is more important than the particular circumstance. I'm equally turned on by Femdom or TG depending on the dialogue and interaction between the characters. Retire?!?! - I'd be devastated! Thanks for the new Delicate Balance update.
ReplyDeleteI am slightly different in so far as I much perefer the cuckold aspect in a relationship and particularly when it develops slowly over time with in turn f/m domination and exchange of power from m to f. For me Godess Carly would be my top choice as favourite (i hope still for a sequel). Different marriage also up there. Humilation and chastity within context above also great for 'exciting' the mind... if not other parts !! Thanks for all anyway. Much appreciate all you do
ReplyDeleteI think your stories are well written and the construction is excellent. especially the dialog. Favorites are A different marriage, vacation, Mirror mirror,A loving misress.
ReplyDeleteIdeas for new stories. What about another vacation senario, husband has tight crushing chastity and restrictive bondage, the wife delights in dressing as sexily as possible and trying out all the holiday possibilities. Husband gets to wear very restrictive items when they go out together. So restrictive he can hardly eat any of the delicious fare on offer. Wife requires constant attention but there is only heightening frustration for the husband. Ideally should be disipline of one sort or another for infringements collected through the day. Possible venues are exotic a cruise, husband could be punished for not winning at the gaming tables or at cards. St lucia husband has to serve the chamber maids as well as his wife. Walking holiday through the alps,husband carries all the luggage whist wearing bondage items beneath his walking cloaths. How about the occasional use of a spiked chastity belt?
Keep up the good work
Subserve
My favourite story so far is A Delicate Balance.Least favourites are tg,cuckold and chastity.
ReplyDeleteHoping to see more stories similar to A Delicate Balance.
I am obviously in the minority here, but I have to say that you have written some utterly brilliant TG stuff. In general that is where my reading interest lies, so I hope the genre won't be totally abandoned.
ReplyDeleteRetire???? Please NO! Remember the great Alistair Cook who used to say the day I retire is the day I'll meet my maker. Writing is about relationships and there will always be plenty to say about. In addition, as technology advances, there are always new and better games to play!
ReplyDeleteAs to favourite stories, well I like strong characters even those who end up in sub positions. I think its a much more interesting proposition to see how a strong male or female character can be ...ah,,,lets say seduced ... into becoming a sub. Rather like breaking a wild and volatile stallion and even then you are left with a creature with great character although one who enjoys being controlled by a master or mistress. I'm easy about whether that happens to be F/m or F/f.
I also like stories written to correspond to the real world because I think that gives the additional adrenalin buzz that this could happen to me, whereas if the story is clearly a fantasy with only a tenuous connection with the real world, its "safer" whatever happens to the sub character, it can't happen to me.
Finally, I'm not a great fan of humiliation, in the popular sense of the word. Humiliation in the sense of understanding ones (new) place is more interesting .....
Writing can be a terribly lonely process! Sometimes, when all is not progressing a sone desires, the tantalising option is to through the laptop into the ocean and laze in a cafe, enjoying a long lunch with much local wine! It is then that the retirement option seems very appealing!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the cuckold, chastity and femdom stories. Not too much on the TG but to each his own. My favorite stories are A Little Spice, The Star Society series and Birthboy Boy.
ReplyDeleteTG Romance for me please.
ReplyDeleteNot to be 'greedy', but I love fem-dom, chastity, TG stories. What better way for a woman to express her superiority and disdain for a male than by transforming him into the very object of his desire.
ReplyDeleteI love the domestic Wife/Girlfriend chastity stories. You really have that nice down and I really enjoy reading your stories. One thing that would be really great is if in addition to .PDF and printed versions would be for you to sell audio versions as well.
ReplyDeleteI prefer a plots with with a wife who exercises her loving female authority over her husband in and out of the bedroom and makes a point of others knowing when they are in a public who is in charge through subtle and overt forms of humiliation. I think training is most effective when tease and denial is coupled with spanking. CBT and water sports are over the top for me. My favorite novels are "A Different Marriage" and "A Hen Pecked Husband" series, "Loving Mistress" and "Goddess Carly"
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments and suggestions!
ReplyDeleteHello Carmenica. I would very much like to see a story involving extreme rubber bondage. Maybe have your male or female wearing some uncomfortable rubber underneath regular clothes while retaining a enema. F/M or F/F would be good. Maybe a rubber forced TG story or serie For a humiliation idea maybe have the person wear clear rubber bondage garments at a party.
ReplyDeleteDear Carmen,
ReplyDeleteLoved your Dominant Wives stories and really liked the pace and tone of the more recent Mrs. Needham. Like it when the girlfriend or wife takes it slow and easy with her spell of domination and humiliation and sexual tease and denial. Like it when she slowly teaches the man how to please a lady and slowly manipulates him to where he is serving her. Like it when she discovers that he still wanks even though they are dating (or married) and is annoyed at the thought as his being selfish, lacking self-control and asks him to stop (volunatarily) for her. Of course he is "suffereing" and still wanks privately and then she finds out!
--sub david --
I prefer F/m (or FF/m) related stories with tease & denial, chastity, cuckolding, a little forced bi, crossdressing, feminization & humiliation. I would also like more detail and emphasis into the description of the Femdom's attire.
ReplyDeleteLove your stories. My favorite is Goddess Carla. You left it off with a perfect beginning to the chastity and then into cuckolding. Have been wanting a part 2.
ReplyDeleteDon't really understand the TG stuff. But, each to their own. Looking forward to more stories. I like the one suggestion to have an audio story.
Love all your stories. Prefer the femdom, chastity with somewhat mild discipline. Whipping and beating doesn't do it for me, nor does the T/G. I enjoy when the man is enslaved and made helpless by his own sexual desires. Some of my favorites are, Henpecked Husband, A Different Marriage, Goddess Carly, Darling Why Don't You, Dumb Blonde, Sentenced to Chastity, Milking Time, the trilogy, Loving Mistress,Toys and some of the short stories in the earlier Dominant Woman Series.
ReplyDeleteI love your TG Romance stories. My favourite is Dreamsome - absolutely brilliant! Hope you can write some more.
ReplyDelete