There are, I have found, many readers who are enjoying the series A Different Marriage. No one has complained about the slow pace of the story, which is good as I think the tale deserves a methodical and descriptive approach.
A Different Marriage - November will be published in a matter of weeks.
A devotee of this series has sent me a list of links to all the songs I have referred to in the series. This is interesting as the selection of songs I have included is not random - there is a purpose to every song *smile*
Here is the list of links to video clips for all the songs referred to in the very first volume of A Different Marriage.
If you would like more, I can publish A****'s list for the subsequent volumes.
Thank you A****, I appreciate your devotion to this series.
Please note that I have not checked any of these links! Suggest you open each link in anotehr window so the list remains handy.
These Early Days – Everything But The Girl
Hurt by Nine Inch Nails, sung by Johnny Cash
One Week – Barenaked Ladies
Running Up That Hill – Kate Bush
Into the Fire – Sarah McLachlan
The Heart Grows Fonder - poem by David Stevenson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carmenica,
ReplyDeleteI must admit that I have not followed up on the songs you have included in this series, apart from, of course, reading the words that you include.
This was interesting and was completely touched by the Johnny Cash song. Have not heard that before so it was a new experience for me.
I, for one, would be interested in seeing more of the songs in this wonderful series.
You mentioned that the reader who supplied the links was a "devotee" of "A Different Marriage". There is no doubt that I am as well. In my mind, this is the best you have every written and that, considering the fantastic work you have published, is a major compliment.
The characters are very real as are the situations. The pace is perfect and I hope you continue with a month by month description!
Take your time as each new book is worth the wait!
Sean
Yeah, this was interesting. Knew most of the trax!
ReplyDelete