Thursday, September 17, 2009

Plastered! Book 3 Published!


Gina is a diabolically teasing woman! Stanley has no choice but to witness further humiliation as well as experiencing "Queening" for the first time. All his dreams are coming true but reality is, as Stanley discovers, painful!
The slow build up continues with Queening, humiliation and a sexy display by the pool before the main act in Book 4! (13,193 words)

8 comments:

  1. I know this is not the place to do it, but I wish to buy the plastered series and cannot log for the first time ever despite trying all the suggestions. Where can I go for help??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Jackat.

    AS for logging on - suggest you contact lulu.com and try to find a solution through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar problem even though I had the correct password. I set up a separate account to buy Book 3. That worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the series, and almost every femdom story you write. Frankly, you're the absolute best erotic fiction writer period. Please, please, please do not hang up the pen!

    Oh, you wanted specific feedback? Here goes:
    Your female character are fantastic. They have a wit and an independant mind rarely seen in fiction.
    I love the intimate and detailed way you describe a man in chastity giving oral to a dominant woman. It exactly describes my personal experiences and makes me want to repeat them. You write these scenes so convincingly, I think you must have been teased and denield at some point. If no - bravo! Your craft captures the experience new and afresh with each story.

    Thanks much,
    Anon Coward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Anon. Please continue. My collection is filled with Carmenica's writings. I cannot count the number of times that I have reread your stories. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear lady, you are superb! I love your femdom stories but I am totally absorbed by the worlds you create in your transfgender romance! My favorite is the Alchemy series, followed by Body Double! They should be movies! I agree with the others. There is no doubt you are the best! Your characters are human and believable and your writing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all. Very nice of you! And if you are one of those readers who do enjoy TG (Mr Nobody), a new TG is in the works and it is a big one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.