Frankly Carmenica, I think you have got far better things to do with your tme!
I tried it for a while and after a bit found it boring. My thoughts were, who cared if I was eating lunch, going to the gym, whatever.I tried following some people and found that boring for the same resaons.If you want to do it, find it entertaining, then do it, if not, don't.
Thank you. Those were my feelings but some people love Twitter. Found it rather difficult before as well as a little disheartening - my life is not that interesting! *smile*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Frankly Carmenica, I think you have got far better things to do with your tme!
ReplyDeleteI tried it for a while and after a bit found it boring. My thoughts were, who cared if I was eating lunch, going to the gym, whatever.
ReplyDeleteI tried following some people and found that boring for the same resaons.
If you want to do it, find it entertaining, then do it, if not, don't.
Thank you. Those were my feelings but some people love Twitter.
ReplyDeleteFound it rather difficult before as well as a little disheartening - my life is not that interesting! *smile*