1.‘Can’t you go any faster, driver?’
‘Mate, I’m going as fast as the traffic lets me!’
He was right and I sat back in my seat with a long sigh. Once again, life had conspired to make my existence miserable!
No matter what I did, I would be late! The trip from railway station had taken half and hour longer already. Foolishly, I had said that I would be home from my business trip by five but everything had, as I said, conspired against me!
Usually, I worked from home. I was a software designer and, as my business was providing enough for my wife and I to live a comfortable life, I worked from the workshop in the cellar with the occasional trip to London.
Of course, working from home was Sylvia’s idea. Everything, these days, was Sylvia’s idea.
First the train was late, then the task of finding a taxi had been endless and now the traffic!
I was going to be at least forty five minutes late and there was nothing I could do about it.
Sylvia was going to be annoyed!
I felt a shiver of anticipation and wondered what she would do to me!
2.
‘Hello, darling,’ Sylvia said warmly the moment I hurried into the living room.
‘Darling,’ I said breathlessly, ‘I’m sorry I was late, I…’
‘Now, darling, you know I don’t tolerate excuses for bad behaviour!’
‘Sylvia, it was out of my control…’
‘It appears,’ she said smugly, ‘that everything is out of your control! Just the way you like it!’
I flushed at that reference to my submissive nature and stammered, ‘but it was out of my control, darling, it really was! The train from London was late…’
‘You should have allowed for unexpected circumstances, darling. Haven’t I said that many times?’
‘Yes, yes, you have, darling, but…’
‘Darling, I’m rather tired of these continuous excuses. Go and change into something comfortable. Then you can make a cocktail for us both.’
Gloomily I walked upstairs and changed into casual clothes.
Sylvia had said that, my behaviour continued to be above standard, she would remove the chastity cage today and allow me to orgasm.
Orgasm!
I had suffered two weeks of chastity, unable to even touch my own dick while I gave Sylvia all the oral sex she required.
And, these days, she required a lot!
An awful lot!
Not that I minded. It was a dream come true for me to have a wife who was gleefully discovering her dominant side.
‘A Daiquiri, darling, sounds absolutely delish!’
‘Yes, dear,’ I said as I hurried to the kitchen to make the cocktails while Sylvia reclined on the sofa with a magazine.
After fifteen years of marriage, she was still an attractive woman. Three years ago, we had considered divorce as our relationship had meandered in the boring territory of dull! Sylvia wasn’t giving me what I needed and, I discovered, I certainly wasn’t giving her what she required!
Our last effort at saving the marriage entailed a visit to a therapist who encouraged us to act out sexual fantasies. It was embarrassing at first confessing my submissive fantasies to my wife but Sylvia pounced on my fetishes and used them to basically enslave me!
And I wouldn’t have it any other way!
‘Here you are, darling,’ I said offering the cocktail to Sylvia.
She smiled up at me as she sipped it.
‘Nice. Absolutely delish!’
I hovered nervously.
‘I thought,’ I began, ‘that we could go out for dinner…’
‘Now, darling, I thought you liked me to do all the thinking?’ Sylvia said sweetly.
Flushing, I stammered, ‘y…yes, of course but…’
‘Then you keep your fluttery little thoughts to yourself, darling, I’m not in the mood.’
Her eyes held mine for a long moment.
‘Especially since your complete lack of punctuality.’
Nervously, I licked my lips as the chastity cage I was wearing squeezed my poor cock.
We had first experimented with the plastic variety of chastity belt but found I could slip my cock out of them with a little effort.
That annoyed Sylvia, as, she had explained, she wanted to control my cock completely!
‘And you want me to, don’t you, darling?’ Sylvia had cooed and I had trembled with a combination of anxiety and pure sexual arousal.
We had suddenly gone from husband and wife, stuck in a boring marriage to that of sexy mistress and chastised slave!
And we both enjoyed it!
Sylvia had found that one could order a mesh chastity cage that could be designed to specific requirements. She thought about it for a while, measured by cock both flaccid and aroused, and then, without consulting me, ordered the chastity cage.
The mesh cage that captured my cock was made from a very strong but thin wire mesh coated in a soft pink plastic. It was very secure and kept my poor cock small and useless while my bald balls hung freely below it.
There was, as far as I knew, only one key and Sylvia wore it on the charm bracelet on her left wrist.
Sylvia loved the chastity cage because she could see my poor cock but, of course, the mesh was so small, neither of us could touch my penis through it.
‘Darling,’ I said nervously, ‘I tried to get home at…’
‘Don’t begin with your tiresome excuses, darling, it is a waste of time. Let’s discuss your punishment.’
‘P…punishment, darling. Is that really necessary…’
‘Are you questioning me, darling?’ Sylvia asked, rasing one accusatory eyebrow.
‘N…no…of course not,’ I stammered.
‘Good because I would be quite cross if you were. Now, I’m afraid I have no choice but to deny you your little wank that we had planned.’
I groaned but said nothing as Sylvia fixed me with her dark eyes once again.
‘However, that is not your punishment.’
‘It isn’t? But it’s awful going without…’
‘I’m sure it is,’ she said with a smirk. ‘I think I would find it awful to go without sexual pleasure again!’
Again!
Sylvia had told the marriage therapist that she had not received sexual pleasure for years!
Years!
It was my most humiliating moment as the therapist, a cool, aloof Indian woman had looked me up and down for a moment before asking, ‘and you?’
Before I could answer, Sylvia had laughed.
‘Of course he gets pleasure! He wanks in the shower and once a month climbs on me and pumps away until he spurts. That is the total extent of our pathetic sex life!’
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.