Thursday, June 18, 2009

Modern Slavery 12 Published!



The final volume in the long Modern Slavery series is out now!


I hope you enjoy Modern Slavery 12!

It was difficult to settle on an ending so I have published some alternative endings (some written by me, others by readers) for your enjoyment.

This small volume called Variations on an ending is free and the download link is available at the end of Modern Slavery 12.


I'm looking forward to your comments! Don't be shy!




1 comment:

  1. I don't particularly like endings where there is a sudden change to a more consensual situation or a complete break in the relationship. My fantasies always end with the woman still on top and in full control.

    As far as this series is concerned I would have much rather seen Aaron become the personnel slave of one of the major female characters without his having any choice in the matter. And "learning to like it" as it the saying goes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.