I just wanted to let you know your stories are wicked and very addicting. I have quite a few of them. It is a shame BDSM Library stopped posting your A Delicate Balance. I am glad I can find it here. I know why the link in the Modern Slavery PDF does not work. For some reason the word "and" was added at the end. In order for me to copy and paste the link I had to save it as a text document and copy and pasted it without the "and". I cannot wait for your next volume of The Mistress Next Door as well. Have you ever thought of writinng any rubber fiction.
link did not open for me!!
ReplyDeleteCopy the link into your browser and then go! Just tried it and it worked! If there are more problems, tell me and will put the link on my page.
ReplyDeleteHello Carmenica,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know your stories are wicked and very addicting. I have quite a few of them. It is a shame BDSM Library stopped posting your A Delicate Balance. I am glad I can find it here. I know why the link in the Modern Slavery PDF does not work. For some reason the word "and" was added at the end. In order for me to copy and paste the link I had to save it as a text document and copy and pasted it without the "and". I cannot wait for your next volume of The Mistress Next Door as well. Have you ever thought of writinng any rubber fiction.
BDSM Library have begun posting it again so I shouldn't be cross with them!
ReplyDelete